Wisconsin Trophy Elk Hunting
Luxury Hunting Stands
Fair Chase Environment
400"+ Elk Racks
Majestic Elk in Our Expansive Preserve
If you are planning a trophy elk hunting trip this year, why not come to Wisconsin? Edenwood offers trophy elk hunts and we will put you in the middle of an elk hunters paradise! We take great pride in our herd by only allowing 20 elk to be harvested per season ensuring each hunter will have a true trophy experience! No need to wait to draw a tag, no license is required to hunt on our private ranch!
The most popular time to hunt elk to hear the majestic call and bugling is late August through the end of September. Whether you're an experienced caller or a novice bring your calls along and call in the elk with your guide!
Wisconsin Elk Hunting at its Finest
400"+ bull elk.
Flat rate to take-
No trophy fees. Shoot the biggest elk you can see.
At Edenwood, we harvest 6x6 or larger bulls only. In the past we have averaged 370" bulls, with many bulls going over the 400" mark each year.
You do not pay by point or score. We have no trophy fees and do not up charge for our animals. You are harvesting the biggest animal that you desire! We do not tag, color code or segregate our animals. We pride ourselves in ensuring a fair chase environment.
Each time you go out to hunt it will be another great experience! Sit and relax by the fire nightly and listen to the elk bugle!
You can use the weapon of your choice and hunt from a heated condo stand, a ladder stand or ground blind! You choose. We can accommodate hunters of all ages and experience levels as well as disabled hunters.
Your Hunting Trip at Edenwood Includes:
Hunting Trip Features
Edenwood is conveniently located in central Wisconsin. Best of all, several airports are within just a one hour drive. Join us for your next hunt and enjoy trophy elk hunting in Wisconsin.
Book an elk hunting trip at Edenwood Ranch & Preserve today for a thrilling experience.
More Hunting Experiences at Edenwood Ranch and Preserve
Add a trophy whitetail buck to your hunt. Edenwood's well-equipped whitetail deer will impress you almost as much as our monster elk.
Fallow deer can't compete with the elk for sheer size, but they're far rarer in this part of the world. Hunt exotic fallow deer and claim a truly unique trophy rack.
Bow hunting elk provides a higher challenge and the ultimate satisfaction of success. Hunt elk, whitetail or fallow from 20 different bow stands, or stalk hunt your next trophy animal.
Big Game Hunts in Central Wisconsin
Whether you are an avid bow hunter or prefer hunting with guns, you will have a thrilling and adventurous trip at Edenwood Ranch and Preserve. Not only do we have some of the biggest trophy elk in Wisconsin, we also have magnificent whitetail and fallow deer.
Join us for the hunt of a lifetime!
While on Your Elk Hunt
If you are a beginner, or even a first time elk hunter, there are a lot of useful guidelines to follow to ensure your hunt is successful. Elk react different from whitetail, so it is important to come prepared. Our experienced hunting guides recommend you:
- Keep quiet while out in the woods – elk have sensitive hearing, so you should only talk in a whisper when needed, and use radios or cell phones only for emergencies.
- Wear camouflage gear – elk can see orange and red colors.
- Get to your hunting spot early – elk move an hour after sunrise and an hour before dark, so you should be in your spot before it gets light out.
- Pay attention to the wind and control your scent – the wind constantly changes direction, and can alert elk of your presence before you see them. Wash your hunting clothes in non-scented soap and store the clothing in clean plastic bags.
- Scout your area well – if you are hunting elk in a new location, find information on the local topography, game populations and hunter pressure to ensure elk are in the area.